2013 ALA NATIONAL CONVENTION
DEPARTMENT PRESIDENTS REPORT FORM - DUE JUNE 7, 2013
ALA National Convention is right around the corner! To help you prepare your department report for our convention guide, we have created an easy-to-use template to submit information and photos. Use this form to answer the five focus questions we'll be including in this year's guide, plus any additional statistics you wish to share. Please know that we are limited on space, so your information will be edited to 300 words. We also ask that you upload at least one service project photo from your department. You may also include a jpg of your department pin. (For best results, please ask your pin vendor to email you a jpg file of your pin artwork.)
If you have questions about submitting your report, please email ALAReports@ALAforVeterans.org or call Mel at: 317-697-3232.
Here's how to submit your information and photos:
1. To insert text: Click on each box on the form to add text.
2. To attach photos:
- Service Project Photo - Click on the first Browse button to upload photo of a department service project that made a positive impact for veterans.
- Department Pin - Click on the second Browse button to upload pin artwork.
- Your headshot is on file - No need to attach anything.
3. Click SUBMIT to upload your text and photos to ALA for use in the 2013 convention program book.
4. You will receive an email confirmation that your presidents report submission has been received by ALA NHQ.
5. Your confirmation shows text only and does not reflect how your text will appear in final layout and design.
<< CLICK HERE TO SEE SAMPLE LAYOUT
Click HERE To Enter Your Report Information.